Friday 30 December 2011

Haul! (Picture Heavy)

Hey everyone! It's been a few weeks since I last posted, its been quite a busy few weeks! I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas? I certainly did. :) Anyway, onto the haul!

Firstly here is a collection of nail bits I have acquired in the past few weeks, I thought it would be nice to show everyone!


First up I got this free when I bought three 17 products (I of course bought 3 more nail varnishes!), this is a drugstore brand in the UK and the polishes are only £2.99 each. The nail varnishes are called Nightshade, Risky Red and glitter top coat.


These are the polishes I bought: Midnight Sapphire, True Blue (which is kind of a TARDIS blue!), and Exquisite which is unfortunately quite sheer.


These two my best friend gave to me as a present; Revlon Tropical Temptation and Gold Coin.


These were Christmas presents from my family; Nails Inc Connaught Street (SO pretty!!) and No. 7 Blackberry.


I bought these in the hope I might strengthen my very damaged nails, they're currently peeling and what not. They look horrible! 


Finally my friend gave me these two as they didn't suit her; Missguided - Misstique and 17 Wicked.
I also got a pretty nail file, cuticle cream and nail polish remover wipes. I really like looking at what other peoples hauls, so I'd love to see some of yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments from you :)