Saturday 31 December 2011

Spiderman nails!

Happy New Year everyone!

A few weeks ago I decided to do what was possibly the hardest nail design I've ever done after watching several hours of my favourite superhero slinging webs and fighting bad guys. I was incredibly proud of the results after I spent hours doing it.



The only thing I didn't like about these nails were the eyes, I struggled with getting them right, but I still think they look pretty good. Though, I will let you be the true judge! For these nails I used OPI Base Coat, 17 Risky Red, Nails Supreme black and white nails pens and Seche Vite top coat. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful New Years Eve and an amazing 2012! My new years resolution for next year is to do more nail art :) though I shant be able to buy any nail varnish for a few months, as I'm on a "no-buy" to save money for going to New York in February! (In which I will probably buy some American nail varnish that I can't get here! Excited!)


5 comments:

  1. Love the mani ;) I nominated you with and award, hope you don't mind --> http://psychonails.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have real patience for that! Well done, nice job!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW well done...great outcome!!

    I am hosting Boticca.com giveaway currently, where you can win $100 worth of jewelery and bags...Just click the link below...I'll wait for you there :)

    Enter Boticca.com giveaway and win $100
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! Really good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya I have chosen to give you the versatile blogger award for more info go too http://theshoppingdiaryy.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments from you :)